Discovering all new manners of dragons, training them for conflict and breeding them with other players across the world. There’s over 100 different dragons to get in your roost and handle so.
It can be overwhelming at times in regards to managing all the elemental dragons which you’ll come across. With these high dragon city hack 2019 tools, we hope you’ll get a better understanding of how to build the strongest dragons conceivable.
Each dragon at the game matches under a specific elemental class. Check out the list below so you know exactly which components exist:
There Are Other Types of Dragons Apart from Elemental Ones
Together with Elemental Dragons, there are three other classifications of dragons that you need to be know about. Together with these other kinds, we’ll list a few examples of those dragon kinds:
— Hybrid Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
— Rare Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
— Legend: Crystal Dragon, Mirror Dragon
— Exclusive: Thor Dragon, Great White Dragon
3. Set Lower Times for Food if You Are Low Gold
Harvesting food for your dragons requires time and consumes a lot of your golden money. The more time you invest harvesting dragon meals, the more cash it costs to complete the process. Choose foods that require less time to harvest, for example dragon balls and hot dragon Crohn’s, if you’re harvesting on a strict budget. When your pockets are somewhat more fuller, then you can spend some money on harvesting spike balls and celebrity shines.
You can place any of your dragons in various habitats — they begin to net you more gold each minute. All of the habitats which are available focus on different elements that create various amounts of gold. Align your elemental dragons using similar elemental crystals to acquire 20-percent more gold each minute. Match your dragons with all the crystal element that suits them best if you can.
5. Be Sure You Know About Each Of The Dragon Transformations
Dragon City Mobile’s official page listed All of the different stages of growing dragons:
1. Egg — In this type the dragon is still in its egg stage which means he hasn’t hatched or look the world .
2. Baby — The infant stage is one of the most demanding stage of your dragon layouts. Because within this stage the dragon is at its Dark Icest shape and patiently expects you to go back to their own habitat for feeding!
3. Teen — The adolescent dragon is a bit more difficult to handle but today they can battle against other dragons and become stronger and even help you throughout your game.
4. Adult — This is the final stage for the dragon. Getting an Adult means the dragons will have stronger attacks as a way to win many battles in your game.